Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from NJ

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
    Range 14 is my go-to range also! For me it is a hike though since I live in North Bergen. Was planning to go this weekend to help a buddy zero his rifle but im not sure he even bought ammo yet.

Ammo would help! Just bought some at Dicks today. 5.56 FMJ 90 rounds for $45. FT Dix is a good range. Just wish there was more time to check/fix targets in between shooting sessions

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea Dix is about as good as it gets for NJ. Cant beat $4 and hour! Ive been there when it was just me and they let me go nuts...it was a blast! I might be there Sunday morning when they open.
    Last edited by b2dap1; 02-25-15 at 20:14. Reason: spell check...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NJMark View Post
    Ammo would help! Just bought some at Dicks today. 5.56 FMJ 90 rounds for $45. FT Dix is a good range. Just wish there was more time to check/fix targets in between shooting sessions
    Ouch. I hope it was match ammo at that price? You can get 1000 rounds of PMC M193 delivered to your house for $390 (.39 cents a round obviously). Got 1000 rounds of M855 before it spiked in price, 1000 rounds of M193, and some Magtech 9mm recently.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Welcome from nazi jersey also!! Thank you for your service!

Feedback Score
    Mark, FYI got 223 (new brass) from SGAmmo.com for .31 per rd. delivered.
    Fellow NJan.
    Last edited by Infadel; 06-17-15 at 11:51.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Welcome from Western PA, but originally from Philly.
    I'm telling you man, move to PA. Greatest freedom, but still close enough to go visit, if you have to. Philadelphia good is better anyhow. You can't beat cheesesteaks, scrapple, and pretzels!
    do if you want to make a clone of your issued rifle, check out the equipment exchange and pick up a KAC M4 RAS.
    Good luck!

Feedback Score
    Welcome from New Germany (Jersey)! I am from the shore area (89 off the parkway).

Thank you for your service good sir! Hats off to you.

I had no idea there was an open range at Ft. Dix, I'll have to look into it, as I'm new to the whole shooting scene. I've only been to the range once (Brick Armory before they closed) and just acquired my FID and put in for my first P2P (although they told me it'll be at least 4 months in my town - not surprised).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123