Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long from approval to stamp received from SS?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    FWIW My form 4 was approved on 2-6 but dealer didn't receive it until 2-24

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks everyone for the input. I was hoping to hear an average from someone who has made multiple purchases from silencer shop. But I do appreciate the chime ins....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdude1188 View Post
    FWIW My form 4 was approved on 2-6 but dealer didn't receive it until 2-24
    Quote Originally Posted by sc63sallad View Post
    Thanks everyone for the input. I was hoping to hear an average from someone who has made multiple purchases from silencer shop. But I do appreciate the chime ins....
    I'm super jealous of you guys.

I've got 2 Form 4s out there somewhere...

When did y'all submit your Form 4s? Just curious on the current timeline...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoody14 View Post
    I'm super jealous of you guys.

I've got 2 Form 4s out there somewhere...

When did y'all submit your Form 4s? Just curious on the current timeline...
    I purchased my saker 762 from silencer shop on 11/14/14 and my check was cashed 11/26/14. Approved 2/17/15. So I quite possibly could have had my stamp in under 90 days from the date the check was cashed. Its annoying that people who were approved after me are getting their stamps before me, and mine is in limbo somewhere, but I am thankful it was approved already.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sc63sallad View Post
    I purchased my saker 762 from silencer shop on 11/14/14 and my check was cashed 11/26/14. Approved 2/17/15. So I quite possibly could have had my stamp in under 90 days from the date the check was cashed. Its annoying that people who were approved after me are getting their stamps before me, and mine is in limbo somewhere, but I am thankful it was approved already.
    Nice choice! I bought the same can from the same company!! Bought on 2/23/15 tho, so the wait is just beginning for me... Sad face. When you say check cashed, did Silencer Shop notify of this!? I paid them online through their site for the stamp....

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoody14 View Post
    Nice choice! I bought the same can from the same company!! Bought on 2/23/15 tho, so the wait is just beginning for me... Sad face. When you say check cashed, did Silencer Shop notify of this!? I paid them online through their site for the stamp....
    They will notify you when the check was cashed via email.
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter37 View Post
    They will notify you when the check was cashed via email.
    Great! Thanks for the heads up!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I'm sorry for butting into the conversation but I have to ask a question to clarify. If I purchase a can from silencer shop, it will be approved in a month or two ? Am I wrong or is this info accurate. I waited 16 months (purchased in Dec 2012 and had them in hand April 2014) for 2 suppressor. Is the wait that much less now, or am I misinterpreting this thread?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by onado2000 View Post
    I'm sorry for butting into the conversation but I have to ask a question to clarify. If I purchase a can from silencer shop, it will be approved in a month or two ? Am I wrong or is this info accurate. I waited 16 months (purchased in Dec 2012 and had them in hand April 2014) for 2 suppressor. Is the wait that much less now, or am I misinterpreting this thread?
    The current form 4 wait is anywhere from 3 to 6 months and if you order from SS you need to add about a month for the form 3 transfer (Unless you live in Texas and will be picking it up directly from SS).
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    3 to 6 beats 16 month wait time. Thanks for info.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast