Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost on glock sights

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boooomer96 View Post
    Does anyone make a serrated rear with a .140 or .145 that is .256 tall or is my only option the plain black .150 ameriglo? And matt86 ill sell you the rear as soon as i order the new sights which will be within the next few days but if you buy the set id give you a better deal for it.
    Try Dawson Precision

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    after going back and looking at the dawson sights again i think im going to get a charger rear and a black .215 warren front sight and slowly sand off the top until i get around .205 since thats what dawson recomends for front sight height. After that im gonna paint the front sight white, so what would be a good paint to use that should hold up longer than others?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Have you looked at the warrens?

Feedback Score
    These days the poi/poa with glocks can be a bit variable due to barrel lockup and the differences in ammo. Some of the Dawson packages are nice in that they will give you a new front site if for some reason you are off with your chosen ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    The 10-8 website actually gives a very good explanation of sight heights and what the results for poi will be with the different heights. I used the info there to result in a nice poi poa with my 10-8's which are black front and rear which they have sadly discontinued. Simple sights with no distracting dots works best for me, an old grey haired guy raised on bullseye shooting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12