Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: arisaka keymod

Feedback Score

arisaka keymod

Anyone use one of these keymods? I'd like to use it and also get one for my pictinny if they made it.

I want a short simple vert for consistent hand placement. The other one I was considering was the gear sector stubby vert grip.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skt4271 View Post
    Anyone use one of these keymods? I'd like to use it and also get one for my pictinny if they made it.

I want a short simple vert for consistent hand placement. The other one I was considering was the gear sector stubby vert grip.
    Also, AFAIK there are no plans to develop items for picatinny rails. You might want to check with Slippers himself though.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    We are working on some Picatinny accessories, but they'll be different designs than our current products. Some things don't make sense to go from KeyMod to Picatinny due to the width of the existing part. It would look strange, or add too much bulk.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    I mine in today for my key, it feels sooo good. Damn wish you did make it for my dd risii rail. I actually think that if I mill out 4 picatinny and use the existing hole on the rail, it might work. I'll have to also drill two the other two anti rotation holes.

Feedback Score
    Their stuff looks good. But I was really hoping to open this thread and find a bolt action rifle all tricked out!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drdremel View Post
    Their stuff looks good. But I was really hoping to open this thread and find a bolt action rifle all tricked out!
    Sorry, just a ko-BALT & a rifle

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    We are working on some Picatinny accessories, but they'll be different designs than our current products. Some things don't make sense to go from KeyMod to Picatinny due to the width of the existing part. It would look strange, or add too much bulk.
    Maybe something that fits in between the pic rail slots? Idk.. thinking out loud lol.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skt4271 View Post
    I mine in today for my key, it feels sooo good. Damn wish you did make it for my dd risii rail. I actually think that if I mill out 4 picatinny and use the existing hole on the rail, it might work. I'll have to also drill two the other two anti rotation holes.

Please don't do that to a RIS II

Feedback Score
    IWC has something similar, but it's more a blade then pin. I like the roundness, feels more natural. But, if all else fails, I guess I'll go with the blade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast