Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inspired to build an SPR

Feedback Score
    Very good write up. Very informative and helpful for me. Nice looking build too.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Very nice build, I'll be interested to hear how she shoots. It makes me miss my mk12 clone.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nicely done! Thanks for taking the time to post it.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Thanks guys. I'll update with a range report eventually. However, the new baby at home has significantly reduced my free time for the next month or two. Can't wait to get out and see what she can do. I've had one chance to shoot it, but that was a rushed day and I didn't get to really put it through its paces.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Great write up and a good guide for any upper build imo. I'll definitely be referencing this for my own SPR build. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    Thanks guys. I'll update with a range report eventually. However, the new baby at home has significantly reduced my free time for the next month or two. Can't wait to get out and see what she can do. I've had one chance to shoot it, but that was a rushed day and I didn't get to really put it through its paces.
    Congratulations! And don't kid yourself- it doesn't get easier after the first couple of months.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123