Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unconventional/Uncommon/Unique Items in Your Kit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    County Comm has lots of unusual but useful stuff that would go nicely in this thread. Don't know how unusual it is...but I have their small shortwave radio with extra antennae. This little beast is awesome, and has an alarm and small LED light too. Worth every penny.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I carry a small lockpick kit in my BOB. I figure if the S really hits the F, it could come in handy to procure propane from those locked outdoor cabinets or perhaps gain entry into an abandoned house to use as a temporary domicile without destroying the door. Most household locks can be raked open or picked within a minute and the Masterlocks that they use to secure those propane tanks are a joke - 20-30 seconds tops. Plus, it beats carrying around a giant prybar.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Survco card axe http://youtu.be/L26b_VDRxDw
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    Titanium roll up volcano stove.

Weighs practically nothing and is perfect for making coffee, ramen, whatever, for a hot meal from just a few twigs.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Condoms and anti-biotics... you never know what kind of STDs will run rampant after the SHTF.

Feedback Score
    Prep. H individually wrapped wipes. Even if you dont suffer from the intended use of these( I dont) the medication seems to help with swamp ass. Since many people carry wipes anyway might as well carry some that are more multi-use.
    You can never make anyting idiot-proof, whenever you get close they just build a better idiot.

Feedback Score
    After a few tours in Iraq, I carry a tampon or two in my kit. I know it isn't the best compared to state of the art medical equipment but they work...
    ABOVE THE REST_____________________CURRAHEE
    1/327th INF 101st ABN_______________1/506th INF, 101st ABN
    OIF 1 2003/2004._____________________OIF 3 2005/2006

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RamadiDoorkicker View Post
    After a few tours in Iraq, I carry a tampon or two in my kit. I know it isn't the best compared to state of the art medical equipment but they work...
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...rrhage-Control
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    It might be a bit heavy, I've been looking for a lightweight version to no avail. A Silcock Key.

https://www.amazon.com/Jones-Stephen...PP3TXKSPMA8NAA

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    roll of electrical tape. can be used to make a splint, semi waterproof bandage, protect your muzzle from debris on your firearm. light weight and can be used to lash items together if your out of line. it has more uses than other adhesive tapes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast