Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ARID Products Quick-Detach Carrier (Q-DC)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus_1354 View Post
    The facebook link isn't working for me. Can I get an updated link? I would really like one of these on my 930 for hunting so I can change out for when I hunt birds and rabbits on the same day and keep one loaded up with coyote ammo for when it sits by the backdoor at night.
    My bad, I forgot to update the links when the company name changed. It's up to date now! So far the Universal alpha test unit on a friend's 930 is holding up well!
    Last edited by SpyderMan2k4; 10-04-15 at 09:37.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, ASA, and other fun shotgun things.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As a heads up, we should be launching our crowd funding campaign early next week, probably Monday or Tuesday if all goes well! I'll update the thread with a direct link when it goes live. Until then, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-fZ...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by SpyderMan2k4; 10-16-15 at 10:53.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, ASA, and other fun shotgun things.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The bad news is that the crowd funding site we were going to use rejected our campaign. The good news is that we're going to do a slightly more traditional pre-sale through our website (via PayPal). It is now live! www.aridusindustries.com

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    The bad news is that the crowd funding site we were going to use rejected our campaign. The good news is that we're going to do a slightly more traditional pre-sale through our website (via PayPal). It is now live! www.aridusindustries.com

Try https://fundrazr.com
    They allow many things other crowd funding sites don't.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Huge news! We've added the Universal Q-DC to the site for pre-order as well. It'll fit the Beretta 1301, Benelli M2 and M4, Mossberg 930, and MANY others. Because you'll have to wait a little longer (probably won't ship until January or February) we're offering a hefty discount! You can check it out at http://www.aridusindustries.com/prod...rrier-voucher/ . Thanks!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Huge news! We've added the Universal Q-DC to the site for pre-order as well. It'll fit the Beretta 1301, Benelli M2 and M4, Mossberg 930, and MANY others. Because you'll have to wait a little longer (probably won't ship until January or February) we're offering a hefty discount! You can check it out at http://www.aridusindustries.com/prod...rrier-voucher/ . Thanks!
    Everybody take advantage of this! As I've posted a couple of times, I was lucky enough to be a beta tester for Aridus' Q-DC and I couldn't be more excited about it. This is going to go on every shotgun that I run, forever. It's highly durable, and the owner is a stand up dude. Take advantage of the crazy cheap prices while you can!
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that today is the last day to get Remington, Mossberg, and Universal Q-DCs at discount pricing. At midnight, everything goes to full price. Everything is available for pre-order at www.aridusindustries.com. Have a safe Black Friday!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to post an update. It's taken some time, but I'm exited to say that today we shipped all of our US Mossberg and Remington pre-orders! Thankfully we produced a bit more than we sold, so we've got existing inventory that can now ship with minimum turn around. It is certainly very exciting!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just a quick heads up! The Universal model has completed cold weather testing and is now shipping! They've preformed great on the Mossberg 930, Benelli M4, Beretta 1301, and others. It will fit on Benelli M2s, but I can't guarantee performance of the gun. Inertia guns seem to be finicky when additional weight is added to the receiver, and it seems to be dependent on the specific gun itself, not necessarily one model (it might not cause any issues on one M2, and might cause all kinds of function issues on another M2). As far as gas guns go, it's been flawless.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast