Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Magazine ban repeal SB-15-175

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
    That would be awesome! Thank you.
    No, sir, thank you and everyone who actually showed up for giving a d*mn about this critical issue. It's a sad state of affairs that you have to fight to restore your rights, but my faith in the American people is restored by your perseverance. This outcry against over reaching government is the core of our heritage, and I'm glad all virtue is not lost. I pray this bill passes. We need to set a precedent that tyrants like Feinstein, Bloomberg and Barry can't misunderstand.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Colorado: Legislation to Repeal Magazine Ban Passes Senate

Today, the Colorado Senate passed Senate Bill 113 by a 20-13 vote. SB 113 would repeal the arbitrary and misguided ban on firearm magazines capable of holding more than 15 rounds of ammunition. Now, SB 113 will be sent to the House where it will await a committee referral. Please contact your state Representative and politely urge them to support House Bill 113.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    That's cool and all, but it'll just die in house committee on a party-line vote like all the other attempts over the last couple years.

And yeah, I've written all those useless f*cksticks over and over again. It's a total joke. They're bought and paid for and give exactly 0 shits about the wants and desires of their peasant subjects.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123