Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picked up my saker 762 and...questions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nolt View Post
    are you guys in TX or having them form3'd to a local dealer?

i wonder how many local dealers get sticky fingers with accessories and schwag that they think the customer wont miss...
    I'm in Texas so I didn't Form 3 them. I just picked them up directly from SS. I called them and they shipped me out a Saker tool the same day. It should show up tomorrow. I am sure there are unsavory dealers out there that will swipe swag but likely isn't what happened in this instance.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Picked up my Saker yesterday. Came in a tan pouch, two tools included. My goof was I ggot home all stoked and did my normal ritual before I start tinkering cracked a banana bread beer and as I was installing the comp I realized the comp was too big for my threads. Rookie mistake thank god my LGS had the 556 comp. Came home started my same routine and enter second rookie mistake, shims also too big. Thank god I stock up on those type of parts and was able to finally finish. Anyway I think the OP should contact Silencerco and tell them the cap issue they will hook you up. Now I need to also buy a 5.56 cap maybe I will trade my 7.62 comp for it.

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score
    Just to update, SS mailed me out the missing Saker tool the day I called and made everything right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123