Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet432 View Post
    Our hospital has various gun mags out on the shelf. God bless texas.
    Now that's cool! I remember when there were plenty of hunting and fishing magazines in the waiting rooms. Now you're lucky to see a "Sports Illustrated".

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yea they have those NRA ones (rifleman?) and handgun world and a bunch of them. Ive noticed its the RNs who put them out there after they get through with them.

Feedback Score
    It's not really Big Brother, as the .gov isn't restricting it (yet). It's the owner of the local WiFi. As someone else said, they can have whatever filters they wish installed.

If you use their WiFi, you are subject to their terms (restricted access, loading of cookies, etc). I generally avoid a business's WiFi even if nothing is restricted. I'll use my own 3G/4G access. The only advantage to their WiFi is it's usually faster and there is no data usage "charged" to your account.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by moonshot View Post
    It's not really Big Brother, as the .gov isn't restricting it (yet). It's the owner of the local WiFi. As someone else said, they can have whatever filters they wish installed.

If you use their WiFi, you are subject to their terms (restricted access, loading of cookies, etc). I generally avoid a business's WiFi even if nothing is restricted. I'll use my own 3G/4G access. The only advantage to their WiFi is it's usually faster and there is no data usage "charged" to your account.
    Ditto. I've all but ceased using public access WiFis. Couldn't tell you the last time I did. If I need a WiFi for my laptop or tablet, I use my mobile as a hotspot.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Best buy filters M4C. Private business, private wifi. Not my control.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    My hospital WiFi blocks all site about guns and cars/trucks....not political. Just want us to work more......LOL
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    I cut the address label off and leave all my gun magazines in medical waiting rooms. I always walk out with a smile.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)
    I've encountered this before...Panera and some other places used to block sites like M4c. While I don't doubt that they are personally opposed, it wouldn't surprised me if they are just using default settings on their WebSense application (as opposed to intentionally being douchebags).

Now that I'm in an area with solid Verizon XLTE coverage (with speeds over 100 Mbps at times), I don't even bother using public wifi hotspots.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Many airports across the country block this site and other gun sites from their WiFi...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    This happens to Pappabear all the time. His work takes him to many hospitals and he can't surf for guns crap when he's waiting.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast