Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Useful, Non-"Tacticool" Pants?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    Jeans. Just a simple pair of jeans. Or 'tactical jean" aka carpenter pants :-)
    You can still buy carpenter jeans?

Regular old jeans are just fine. Most folks got by A-OK before they joined gun forums wearing jeans and can do the same no matter how tactical they've become.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Jeans?

I've been wearing cargo style pants and shorts long before the internet was a thing.

They hold everything I need where I need it, don't look like every other person wearing blue died pants, and have room for my wedding tackle. Last time I tried on a pair of modern jeans I had to sing soprano.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Check out Diamond Gusset they carry jeans and pants. American made and very comfortable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    Jeans. Just a simple pair of jeans. Or 'tactical jean" aka carpenter pants :-)
    Plain regular jeans for me too. No cargo pants or carpenter pants. If it's not jeans it's khakis for work. They seem to work fine. I forgot shoes for one of the pistol classes recently and wore my work dress shoes (we all met after work). They did just as well as the jeans I changed into for the class.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011