Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: neglecting second rifle

Feedback Score

neglecting second rifle

Is it just me, but I have two rifles. I mainly shoot my sbr because it's lighter, funner and it's just what I'm used to. So I have my second one, I dint shoot it as much because... well, not sure really. So I'm thinking just either sell the upper and sbr it or just keep it and make a SPR.

Feedback Score
    Oh, and I'm thinking of putting the vortex on the sbr too.

Feedback Score
    Im rather probably unhealthily infatuated with the SPR thing. So since you're asking for opinions, I'd go SPR with No. 2

I can see why you're attached to the SBR.

Come to think of it... I have infatuation with guns and things that go boom in general hehe

*MY line in the sand has long been drawn.
    And in today's world... it's sobering to look what ground is left in front of it*
    ---------------------------------------
    But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; - Ephesians 5:3

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I suffer from the same affliction of more rifles than time. I think you should SPR #2, which is what I did with one of mine. Your #2 rifle is now filling a specific role (yeah, that's it)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigereye View Post
    I suffer from the same affliction of more rifles than time. I think you should SPR #2, which is what I did with one of mine. Your #2 rifle is now filling a specific role (yeah, that's it)
    Makes absolute sense

*MY line in the sand has long been drawn.
    And in today's world... it's sobering to look what ground is left in front of it*
    ---------------------------------------
    But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; - Ephesians 5:3

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I only start thinking of selling, etc. at about AR number 7 or 8.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    LoL, classic

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigereye View Post
    Yeah, cause then all I really need to spr is good optic, bipod. I like the rest of the setup. Anything else I'm missing?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Since I only have 3 I'm still thinking of building/ buying more
    NRA & GOA - Join the fight!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skt4271 View Post
    Is it just me, but I have two rifles. I mainly shoot my sbr because it's lighter, funner and it's just what I'm used to. So I have my second one, I dint shoot it as much because... well, not sure really. So I'm thinking just either sell the upper and sbr it or just keep it and make a SPR.

I can certainly relate to your dilemma. With 35 ARs in my arsenal, I have a greater difficulty picking which one(s) to shoot anytime I go to the range. For me, it all depends on whether I want to shoot close in, further out, with iron sights, with a RDS, with a magnified scope, carbine, mid-length, rifle, 5.56, .308, and a 10" - 24" barreled model. Such perplexity.
    "A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast