Uh....I don't know what field of work you're in but I'd be.....wary of head hunters. I mean you're probably fine but I've seen instances were they have inside deals with HR just to get people in the door and they get a kick back whether the employee works out or not.

My wife is jobless after three months. Big sign on bonus seemed like s great idea but the first day she got to work all of the employees were talking terribly about the place. That was the first clue. Long story short it was the worst work experience of her life and she a complaint filed against them and we are NOT the type of people to just do frivolous stuff.

So it might work out but just really try to vet the head hunter and the job. If the jobs in s big business try to vet the area you're going to be in.

Remember, this is the fifth biggest city in the US. If they need to offer huge bonuses to get people to sign that means the place sucks to work or you have serious skills.
I hope in your case it let skills! . Good luck and let me know when you get here.