Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Whats the best production 1911 for under $2000?

Feedback Score
    How about the STI Trojan 5.0?

My cousin has one of these and the thing shoots very well and seem very well made. I think he paid around 1200 for it.

Other than the Dan Wesson Valor...I'd look at the STI Trojan. They shoot well and I know my cousin has had zero troubles with it.

I never hear of anyone with STI 1911s around here...are they on the "not approved" list like Kimbers and the XD? LOL

From what I saw and experienced...the STI is a deal for 1200 bucks and it is made in Texas.
    Last edited by brickboy240; 04-07-15 at 10:56.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Nice choice. What did you end up giving for it?
    Bought it from grabagun (used them a few times, happy each time) for about $1320 shipped. My FFl does transfers for $15, so I'll have everything I need for under $1350. Now I just need to sell my Taurus pt1911.....
    I always wanted to take two shotguns and mount one on either side of a Rottweiler...I will call the breed a Shottweiler

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRallyeZ View Post
    Bought it from grabagun (used them a few times, happy each time) for about $1320 shipped. My FFl does transfers for $15, so I'll have everything I need for under $1350. Now I just need to sell my Taurus pt1911.....
    Damn good price. You did good my friend.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456