Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt True SOCOM LE6921CK-CMR Upper

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I too have ordered lots from Botach and have never got turned sideways or around by them. They are faster than PSA in shipping too.
    Still, Buyer beware on most lesser known vendors or fly by night sellers. I believe in the satisfaction numbers, relying on them heavily.

I have bought streamlights on sale for low prices and clearance on shirts and pants for very mature sized men... You average guys sizes are usually sold out. Mature men Rock.
    Last edited by RWH24; 03-27-15 at 13:39.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I just got screwed by them on an RMR I purchased. I now too will never deal with them again.

Feedback Score
    Good ole' Botach. Like a siren they lure you in with those deals. haha

I got hosed by Botach about 10 years ago and wouldn't buy anything from them for years. Then around 2010ish they had that crazy Aimpoint magnifier with twist mount deal for $299 and had to take a chance. I've since ordered a few other things, but I always call and verify stock with the item sitting in my cart ready to hit the pay button.

Botach is a gamble, no two ways about it, but sometimes it pays off nicely. I use Amex and will get my money back with a quickness if they screw around, so piss on them if they can't take a joke.

ETA: To get the thread back on track, that looks like a nice upper, and it's hard to go wrong with Colt and Centurion. The trend has been going to lighter and lighter barrels, but depending on your firing tables (mission drives gear), the heavier SOCOM can pay off. I don't get too wrapped around the axels on my general purpose weapon weight, as long as it's reasonable, but everyone is different.
    Last edited by straitR; 03-27-15 at 08:55.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12