Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation Gone South: A Novalla (Part I,II, and III!))

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m24shooter View Post
    Thanks for putting the effort into this. I need a modern break from the US Navy in late 18th/early 19th C.
    Just downloaded all four parts and hope to be able to enjoy this soon.
    Great! Hope you enjoy them. Please please leave a review on them as it helps a great deal with ranking and sales, etc.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thread bump, one more day for a free copy of VGS 1.

Any feedback from those who are reading/read latest installment, IV?
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    First review for the newly released IV:

Best one yet!!!!

By Paul Laughlinon October 4, 2017

"Brink..and Wink..are both back with a vengeance in Will Brink's Vacation Gone South..#4.This edition flows nonstop...the dialogue , attention to detail and the action are all first rate.If you have been on the previous journeys you will LOVE this one! If you are new to the scene start with #1 and enjoy the ride!"
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    New review for part 4:

5 out of 5 stars
    Another action packed adventure!
    By DH on October 18, 2017

"This series continues to deliver! Couldn't put it down...didn't want it to end!....VGS 4 is the winning combination of action and adventure! Wink operates effectively for desired outcomes...liberate the innocent and release the bad guys from their human form! Again, the well seasoned patriots of this series navigate the right channels to get the job done! Invigorating to immerse in this mission with these heroes of our homeland...their courage, candor, skill, and grit represent all that is right with all who serve and protect! This series is a MUST READ!!!"
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-19-17 at 12:03.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I've had VGS1 sitting on my ipad for months now...I need to get my ass in gear and get caught up! :-)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    I've had VGS1 sitting on my ipad for months now...I need to get my ass in gear and get caught up! :-)
    Being novella length, they are a fast read.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    you get better with each one, keep it up!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    you get better with each one, keep it up!
    Coming from a BTDT type like you, that's a high compliment indeed. Please leave a review if possible.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-19-17 at 21:17.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Will Your writing style has grown with each book, they have gotten easier to read as you have gone along.

To be brutally honest the first book at one point in time I almost stopped reading it. It just didn't flow that well for me. The second book was much better. The next books showed a maturing of you as a writer and I very much enjoyed the flow of the book and reading it was a joy and fulfilled why I read books. Books like yours are an escape from work for me, I want to go into a world that focus my brain on that little world in the book and let my business issues fall away. I had a friend back in the day that during the intifadas would read romance novels. It always cracked me up, a fighter in Israels' most elite anti terror unit during the few breaks we would get would pull out a romance novel that was geared for women readers. He would smile and say I am now in a world of bubble baths with beautiful sexy women and that is as far from this shit as I can get. I never got into romance books, but books are a great escape and I look forward to more books from you.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Will Your writing style has grown with each book, they have gotten easier to read as you have gone along.

To be brutally honest the first book at one point in time I almost stopped reading it. It just didn't flow that well for me. The second book was much better. The next books showed a maturing of you as a writer and I very much enjoyed the flow of the book and reading it was a joy and fulfilled why I read books. Books like yours are an escape from work for me, I want to go into a world that focus my brain on that little world in the book and let my business issues fall away. I had a friend back in the day that during the intifadas would read romance novels. It always cracked me up, a fighter in Israels' most elite anti terror unit during the few breaks we would get would pull out a romance novel that was geared for women readers. He would smile and say I am now in a world of bubble baths with beautiful sexy women and that is as far from this shit as I can get. I never got into romance books, but books are a great escape and I look forward to more books from you.
    I'm glad you did get through the first one to continue with the series. In my mind, the first one was really his thoughts as they happened in real time under bad circumstances, which was not smoothed out for the reader, if that makes sense. The rest, I tried to take a step back from that "style" and smooth it out. I like II the most in the series personally story wise and it was the most fun to write. I wanted a level of detail and realism that would make, gun guys, the BTDT of the world, etc, happy, and (hopefully) offer something to the genre others have not.

BTW, my mother wrote a romance novel that did well and the publisher, Dell, wanted her to write more of them, but she didn't want to do another. Was called Tropic Of Terror.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast