Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation Gone South: A Novalla (Part I,II, and III!))

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    New review for latest in the Vacation Gone South series:

5 out of 5 stars
    As per Winks SOP, High Octane from the Start
    By Cain

"I have followed and read all the books in this series and this one doesn't fail at providing a enjoyable story. I enjoy the authors ability to blend his story and factually correct methods of warfare into a beautiful story. Wink is a true Light Fighter."
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ok so now I need book 5.
    Death hangs over thee: whilst yet thou livest, whilst thou mayest, be good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m24shooter View Post
    Ok so now I need book 5.
    Thoughts on IV?

Do your bro a favor, leave a review at point of sale.

As you can see, Wink and co are now left open to go in some interesting directions. I think a Wink and The Boss Man off the reservations trip to the ME to kick some ass and ignore names may be in order, with a stop over in Colombia...
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-25-17 at 14:45.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Posted mine today.
    Death hangs over thee: whilst yet thou livest, whilst thou mayest, be good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Posted mine today.
    Much appreciated. Sales have been solid, but really tough to get people to leave a review, which is why I'm a PITA about it. BTW, whether you're into sci fi or not as a rule, Pleiades Rising: The Shimmering Death Book 1, is sorta VGS 5. Latest review:

5.0 out of 5 stars
    Excellent military sci-fi
    ByRMikeLon October 20, 2017

"I'm ready for Brink's next mil SF novel. His description/narration of combat maybe the best part. Didn't want to put it down."
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-25-17 at 16:04.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Posted mine today.

New review for Part I of Vacation Gone South:

5 out of 5 stars
    Great read
    By Michael Armanini November 3, 2017

"Great adventure story, solid tactics with a hint of humor and smart ass. My kind of book"
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Are these available in hard copy, Will?

I find it difficult to read books on digital devices. Something just doesn't agree with my eyes after a few pages.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Are these available in hard copy, Will?

I find it difficult to read books on digital devices. Something just doesn't agree with my eyes after a few pages.
    They are E only currently. I do find the dedicated E readers like Nook etc much better on the eyes and more book like reading experience, but I do read them on my lap top too. Might put all 4 together and do as a print book some time. Try #1 and see how it goes. It's a novella, so a quick read.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Latest review for part IV. Jason was a PJ in a former life and is a top rated a sci fi/fantasy author on Amazon:

By Jason Halstead on November 15, 2017
    5.0 out of 5 stars. Another thrill ride!

"After swallowing parts 1 through 3 without pausing, I was worried part 4 was finally going to fall short of the mark. Not only was my fear unnecessary, but the bar has been upped!

Wink’s fourth story somehow manages slightly less action while maintaining the edge of your seat feel. On top of the thrill ride, a lot of questions and details are filled in, which satisfied me on more levels than I realized I wanted.

Final verdict: great read!"
    Last edited by WillBrink; 11-16-17 at 09:49.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Part 1 of my highly rated series, is FREE today and the next 4 days. Here's some excerpts from reviews I grabbed:

"The litmus test for me for a good fiction yarn is if it makes me feel like I’m actually there in the action, and Vacation Gone South passes that test with flying colors." - US Navy SEAL Commander (ret) Mark Divine

5 out of 5 stars…”Great action, gun style folks will have ah hah moments left and right. Very on point with description of certain tactics. I was hooked and look forward to the next”

“AN AWESOME BOOK!!! A true page turner and loved the details!”

“… another home run. He is truly one of the better up-and-coming writers of the thriller-fantasy genre. People will be saying "I bought Brink before he became huge" some day soon.

“Excellent! If you like military fiction but despise people getting the important details wrong... this is for you. Once again, I finish a Will Brink book and immediately want to read another one.”

“Awesome, gritty, edge of my seat.”

“Finally! None of the clueless bs that turns most action fiction into wallbangers.( Wallbangers are books you throw against a wall while wondering why you bought it)”

“…he mixes a fast pace with witty introspection and insight into the spec-ops community that is sorely lacking (mostly because said members don't, and can't, talk about it).”

“…Brink also brings to the narrative a depth of knowledge and interesting insights about all manner of subjects . His main character is a smart guy who says a lot of smart things.”

“I enjoy the authors ability to blend his story and factually correct methods of warfare into a beautiful story. Wink is a true Light Fighter.”

“...the dialogue , attention to detail and the action are all first rate.”

https://www.amazon.com/VACATION-GONE...dp/B00VPC7PPK/
    Last edited by WillBrink; 03-04-18 at 08:54.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast