Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AR Ejection issue (?)

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the responses guys. Much obliged.

Regarding the buffer spring, is the stock HK spring a heavy spring? I'm assuming since the HK buffer is a heavy style that they made the spring a little beefier too?

Feedback Score
    The spring compression is heavier and length is longer as well. As long as can be inserted in the extension and still compress far enough to work.
    A few months ago, I'd give you actual dimensions from a new spring, but too late now.
    Retired USASOC WG-6610-10 smallarms inspector

Feedback Score

AR Ejection issue (?)

So I picked up some PMC Bronze like you guys suggested and tried it out yesterday in the HK. It seemed to do the trick. After about 60 rounds I looked over and saw most of the casings sitting in a pile around 2:00/2:30 area as opposed to forward of the firing line. Stuff seems to run low on pressure scale as suggested.
    Last edited by MrTrader; 05-03-15 at 08:19.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Looks like you can also add the 416 adjustable gas regulator to your MR, if you wanted to.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin 795 View Post
    Looks like you can also add the 416 adjustable gas regulator to your MR, if you wanted to.
    Wasn't aware they even made an adjustable block for the 416. Is it an HK made part or after market? I know they have different gas blocks for the various 416 barrel lengths but haven't ever seen a legit adjustable version.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12