Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul introduces Glock 19 15rd Mag!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Magpul introduces Glock 19 15rd Mag!

C4

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Is this a joke? Or is the link just broken? Red X, for me.

P.S. Doesn't affect me until you start carrying them bro!
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Is this a joke? Or is the link just broken? Red X, for me.

P.S. Doesn't affect me until you start carrying them bro!
    I see it just fine.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/images/...0_onesheet.pdf

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice.

I saw Midway had the 17rders in stock as of today. Just in time since my training/range KCI POSs bought the farm eariler this week with base plates cracking and sides appearing to swell. Going to need to start picking a few up and beating them senseless. Now just waiting for extended ones.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Nice.

I saw Midway had the 17rders in stock as of today. Just in time since my training/range KCI POSs bought the farm eariler this week with base plates cracking and sides appearing to swell. Going to need to start picking a few up and beating them senseless. Now just waiting for extended ones.
    Ya, we will have our shipment of them tomorrow.

C4

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Thanks for the link. It's still showing an x on my PC but I'm glad this isn't another joke. I was about to become EuroPanties again...

I'll buy 10 when you get them in, Grant.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    COMING SUMMER 2015
    PMAG 15 GL9. The PMAG 15 GL9 is a 15-round magazine featuring durable polymer construction, paint pen dot-matrix for labeling, tool-less floor plate removal for ease of maintenance, a visible capacity indicator hole on the body, and Magpul reliability. Compatible with all compact (G19 Sized) 9mm Glock handguns and subcompact 9mm Glock handguns with some protrusion below the grip. MSRP $15.95 Made in the U.S.A.

MAG550 PMAG 15 GL9.jpg
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Release date of Summer, eh?

I guess those of us in the South will be getting them in the next few weeks?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hahaha. Summer, not summer-like weather.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Excellent. I hope to grab several of these and the G17's once they are available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast