Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul introduces Glock 19 15rd Mag!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Ordered a G17 Pmag from Midway today to try out.

Feedback Score
    Oh my....must order some when they become available.

I KNEW the G19 mags would follow. Most people I know that own a Glock 9mm have G19s...not G17s.

It would be nice if they put witness holes in the mags but hey for half the price of factory mags...I'll take them.
    Last edited by brickboy240; 04-09-15 at 15:22.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I am definitely interested, but I have two questions.

Any reason why they left the sight holes off the back of the magazine? Any torture test data on the magazines?
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Thanks for the link. It's still showing an x on my PC but I'm glad this isn't another joke. I was about to become EuroPanties again...

I'll buy 10 when you get them in, Grant.
    These are up on our website now for ordering.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ion&key=MAG546

C4

Feedback Score
    Nice! im wondering if these can be loaded to the full capacity or do they have to be downloaded by 1 like the OEM mags for reliability
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    These are up on our website now for ordering.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ion&key=MAG546

C4
    Was referencing the G19 magazines.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygunguy View Post
    Nice! im wondering if these can be loaded to the full capacity or do they have to be downloaded by 1 like the OEM mags for reliability
    I've never had an issue keeping OEM mags loaded to full capacity. On heavy use mags just swap out the spring (and follow/base plate) from time to time.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    I've never had an issue keeping OEM mags loaded to full capacity. On heavy use mags just swap out the spring (and follow/base plate) from time to time.

I haven't either. The comment about the sight holes had me curious but honestly for the price I can count to 15 (for the G19 mags) if they turn out as reliable as factory mags. I had been putting off buying a second 19 and sending it off for work like a RMR etc, but this may seal the deal.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I haven't either. The comment about the sight holes had me curious but honestly for the price I can count to 15 (for the G19 mags) if they turn out as reliable as factory mags. I had been putting off buying a second 19 and sending it off for work like a RMR etc, but this may seal the deal.
    Once they're out for a bit I see the price settling to 11-12 bucks and maybe occasionally as low as 10, if they hit $10 a mag I will rack up on them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    It was recommended by some SMEs to download a glock mag by one because it is easier for a reload with the slide forward
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast