Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen a set up like this?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Have you ever seen a set up like this?

Check out the setup on what looks like a pistol caliber AR. The 2nd & 3rd guy from the left are carrying a very odd setup. Seems like the fore grip covers the full length of the barrel.

I know you guys have seen a lot around here. Thought I'd post it and see what you guys think.

Brad
    Dead men tell no tales!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Dead men tell no tales!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bradb55 View Post

Check out the setup on what looks like a pistol caliber AR. The 2nd & 3rd guy from the left are carrying a very odd setup. Seems like the fore grip covers the full length of the barrel.

I know you guys have seen a lot around here. Thought I'd post it and see what you guys think.

Brad
    Nothing new. DPMS had a AR of theirs a couple of years ago, called the Tuber, with the handguard extending the entire barrel length.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    3rd and 4th are suppressed 9mms.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I guess I should sit in front of the class. I've never seen this before. I guess the full size fore grip gives them a greater area to hold on to with the short barrels
    Dead men tell no tales!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    this picture looks 80's era
    "Unfortunately 87.26% of the quotes and statistics on the internet are lies." - Abraham Lincoln
    Stupid should hurt
    I carry a gun cuz cops are too heavy!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    AAC mirage, older design, of an integral suppressed upper. Most where 9mm but there where some 556 ones too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you think that photo's odd......this should drop your jaw.

And no, this is not a joke...it was taken from the.....Tazewell municipal site.

Clearly this department could benefit from The Chart. My 1st reaction is to laugh out loud, but in all seriousness it's really not funny.

If a budget is slim, I understand...but there is simply no good reason to outfit any tactical team with such nonsense.
    AMERICAN INFIDEL

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5POINT56 View Post

Clearly this department could benefit from The Chart. My 1st reaction is to laugh out loud, but in all seriousness it's really not funny.

If a budget is slim, I understand...but there is simply no good reason to outfit any tactical team with such nonsense.
    At least they have good trigger discipline...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5POINT56 View Post

It looks to me like some small town mayor wanted to claim he added a tactical team for the "taxpayers safety" during an election year so he threw something together on a shoestring budget because he doesn't think they will ever get called out anyway.

Jay

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast