Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haley's Videos no loner available on Panteao

Feedback Score

Haley's Videos no loner available on Panteao

*longer. (Also, meant to have a question mark at end of title)

I was trying to stream Travis Haley's carbine from Pantteao's website but couldn't find it.

Did they part ways?

Can they be streamed somewhere else?

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    fwiw....it is the same info from the Magpul videos.

But this is my personal opinion... I have seen them both before anyone attempts to flame me

If I can find my copies of the Panteao version I'll just pay it forward and send to you

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I wouldn't be surprised if he had his own coming out given that he seems to have a creative side of the house. Plus it seems like he's really preaching the kinesiology aspect of shooting which does vary some with his past videos. But that's just a guess.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    From the Panteao website:

" When Travis Haley publicly stated that the Magpul videos he previously “created, produced, and directed” should not be purchased from Magpul because they are now 7 years old, that did not sit well with us. The videos Panteao Productions filmed with Travis were released in 2011. At what point would those videos be deemed outdated? Should every instructional video come with an expiration date? We don’t think so.

It’s the position of Panteao Productions that training videos do not come with an expiration date. While doctrine may change over the years and techniques may fall out of fashion, it’s still important to document an instructor’s course and training techniques. It’s a piece of history, giving us insight to what was taught at the time and why. In addition, the fundamentals are always the core of any firearms instruction. Unless humans sprout a third arm or leg, the fundamentals will remain the same.

The decision was made to discontinue the Travis Haley videos and remove them from the Panteao website. They were pulled on January 1, 2015. We wish Travis well in his ventures."
    Disclaimer: I work for Suarez International as a customer service representative.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Wish I had grabbed his AK video first... There aren't too many options in that category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was holding out watching the MagPul ones but was hoping to eventually pick up the Panteao ones. Looks like that is not going to happen anymore.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRaptor View Post
    I was holding out watching the MagPul ones but was hoping to eventually pick up the Panteao ones. Looks like that is not going to happen anymore.
    I think they compliment each other. There is some overlap but each has its own valuable content. Watch them all. If I had to pick just one, I'd still do with the magpul series. I think it has more content over all. The panteao ones added a little. I bought a three month online subscription couple years ago. I'm glad I did that instead of buying the discs. Watched it once, took note of the new material and moved on.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    I think they compliment each other. There is some overlap but each has its own valuable content. Watch them all. If I had to pick just one, I'd still do with the magpul series. I think it has more content over all. The panteao ones added a little. I bought a three month online subscription couple years ago. I'm glad I did that instead of buying the discs. Watched it once, took note of the new material and moved on.
    I did the same thing. I have paid for a month subscription a few times, and found that taking notes and keeping the nuggets you find in mind was a better use of money that buying just one or two videos. There really is some quality material on there, and I think there is something for everyone to learn on there. I especially liked Paul Howe's Combat Mindset video, but there were a lot of other good ones.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Wish I had grabbed his AK video first... There aren't too many options in that category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In stock and on sale at Brownells as of right now.
    Disclaimer: I work for Suarez International as a customer service representative.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Thanks for the tip IZ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast