Thread: Another first custom build thread

Feedback Score

Another first custom build thread

Well i finally got my parts in for another build. I was able to get it all together this past weekend, but have yet to shoot it. The last of my parts came in on Friday and my PWS flash suppressor was suppose to come with all neccessary mounting hardware, but to my dissapointment there was not hardware included in the box. A quick phone call to Primary Arms and some help from a friendly CS rep took care of that. She called PWS and they said they would get a set mailed out to me asap.

I already had a fully assembled PTAC upper on this lower, but wanted to get rid of it and build something of higher quality, and I wanted to assemble it all myself. In the end I wanted something that hopefully I could count on in a SHTF situation if the need were to arise. Past that it will just be a fun and dependable range gun.

I should mention that this is the first build that I did 100% from parts and on my own. For me this brings a new level of satisfaction to a weapon. I know there are a couple parts that are not exactly top quality, and I may upgade them down the road.

Parts List:

PSA lower
    PSA MOE lower build kit
    Rainier forged upper
    Rainier BCG
    Rainier Raptor charging handle
    Dust cover from LEO Armory
    (In God We Trust/Molon Labe)

Rainier Select medcon 16" middy matte stainless barrel
    Seekins adjustable gas block
    Radical Firearms melonited gas tube
    Midwest Industries super slim 15" kmod handguard