Thread: Footage from Dead Air Silencers Demo

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Footage from Dead Air Silencers Demo

We'll I finally have the footage edited from last weeks Suppressor Demo Day at our private range in Dade City FL. Thank you to all who came and I hope you learned something and enjoyed our special guests. It was a pleasure to have Mike Pappas of Dead Air Silencers, Mark Serbu of Serbu Firearms and the Adams Arms crew out there with us. I placed the camera randomly throughout the day and it seems I got more unsuppressed footage (suppressed only was from 11am-1pm) than I did suppressed only but thats the way it goes sometimes. I hope you enjoy the video and I hope to see you out at the next one!

Events posted on www.facebook.com/nfareviewchannel throughout the year.

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofD5CYL7DQA
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Did you get any footage of the Mask 22? I know they haven't released any pictures patent pending process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kknick View Post
    Did you get any footage of the Mask 22? I know they haven't released any pictures patent pending process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, Mike didn't have it with him. He sent it back as they changed some things. When we were on the way back to my house after the shoot he was on the phone with BPI. The production unit was being tested/metered against other popular cans (for meter accuracy reasons) while our shoot was going on. It posted some very consistent numbers with no FRP. I'll say this, it metered under 116dB on a pistol. And that was over 1,000rds tested.

Mike will be coming back down in a bit and will bring it with him so I can review it on my channel. As for the SandmanL and S, I got the footage I needed the next day after the shoot and will release those reviews in May. He didn't have the Ti model with him either so I'll review it at the same time as the Mask22.
    Industry T&E