Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Protestors threaten to 'shut down' Baltimore

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by murphman View Post
    It sure would be hard not to laugh but unfortunately I would go to jail for not stopping and rendering aid.
    Why is that? I could see if you were a paramedic in your ambulance, but just you in your car?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Another riot is brewing at 16:45, 04/27.

17:00, a police car and police van burned down. Firemen that were in the process of putting those fire out have withdraw as the looters are moving in within feet of them. CVS pharmacy is being invaded by the free stuff army.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Seven officers seriously injured, one unresponsive

CVS now being looted.

Police car on fire.
    Last edited by 7.62WildBill; 04-27-15 at 15:52.
    "Restricting the rights of free and law-abiding Americans is not a solution to anything, and only makes government and its force more powerful."
    -Gary Johnson

Owner of Wildwood Custom Woodworking, F-Class Rifle Stock Builder

Feedback Score
    Holy crap!

If you rode your ATV or dirt bike in Houston proper for ANY length like that...you'd be taken down within minutes! Cops here would NOT put up with that crap at all.

I knew kids back when I was in high school that got tickets for riding their dirt bikes on the street maybe a block or two after school. They did not get far!

It was sort of an unwritten rule that you were playing with fire if you rode your ATV or dirt bike on the streets...you WERE going to get busted. Few did it.

That 12 o'clock boys stuff is crazy....would not happen here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Why is that? I could see if you were a paramedic in your ambulance, but just you in your car?
    From my understanding unless laws here in Texas have changed, I am obligated to stop if I am the first to come upon an accident and render aid. Now to the extent of the aid I must provide I am thinking just calling 911 and staying on the phone to give status updates until medics arrive. Now I do not know how hard that in enforced but I am sure if there is a street cam that saw the accident take place then saw me just drive on by and later someone died. I should probably be expecting a visit if that person could have been saved had 911 been called sooner.

Edit: But then again this is always what I have been told and I have never disputed it as it always seemed like the right thing to do.
    Last edited by murphman; 04-27-15 at 15:59.
    "If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"

-Samuel Adams, 1776

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Neighbor is LE in Balto City and for sure he is in harms way. May they all arrive home safely!

L-N-L

Feedback Score
    Yeah it seems to be heating up right now. Watching the footage on Fox. I hope they don't let that crap get out of hand like they did in Ferguson.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Anyone have a link to a live feed?
    "If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"

-Samuel Adams, 1776

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphman View Post
    Anyone have a link to a live feed?
    www.abcnews.com

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Thanks Sam

-Samuel Adams, 1776

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast