Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Protestors threaten to 'shut down' Baltimore

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would like to know the specific charge that Freddie Gray was arrested for, because I haven't seen or heard it mentioned in media coverage.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Where did this crazy driving theory come from?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So, when a white dude gets killed by a police officer, it'll be cool when thousands of white people "shut down" a city, loot stores for free shit, burn down homes and businesses, and maybe kill a few people of their own, right?
    No??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From the protest in Balto yesterday, another loss generation

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Baltidishu?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Question

So what cities are we going to "shut down" and when are we going to "Burn this bitch down" over videos like this?

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Where did this crazy driving theory come from?
    The chief of police himself mentioned it.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    No, I disagree 110%. "Peaceful protest" involves "airing it out" so to speak, but when you cross the line into intrusion into other's affairs it's a NO-GO.
    Exactly. I can see if you are running some organized parade, but these people cementing themselves to drums and laying on highways are a bozo no-no. They only get away with it because they do it in Democratic bastions and the DAs won't charge them as they should.

I saw some videos of these mobs and I couldn't believe that it was America. You want to prove that the 2a isn't about hunting, pair those videos with police saying that they don't have the legal obligation to protect individual citizens. I wonder if people from places like Rhodesia and other former colonies in Africa see any similarities between what happened there and these kinds of mob actions.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    So they DEMAND the arrest of the officers before the investigation is even complete. Last I checked, you can't make a demand unless you have some kind of force to back it up. I'm sorry, commies, but if you want us to take you seriously, you're going to have to try terrorism. I'm just thankful that most of the left is too spineless to do that. They're a bunch of overgrown babies who think stomping their feet and DEMANDING their way is going to get them what they want.
    I'm going to need a translation of the above cause it sounds to me like you're suggesting that the only way you're going to take a protester seriously is if they resort to violence. I'm obviously misunderstanding your post.

Seems like the usual asshats are converging on Baltimore and turning what could very well be a righteous protest of the idiotic actions of a few police officers into a mindless destructive mob. They will take a moment where they could have united people and turn it into a divisive event that will marginalize them. More useful idiots they couldn't be if they tried.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    When is something like this going to happen in Texas in a predominately white neighborhood?

Why do the loudest do the least?

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast