Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Protestors threaten to 'shut down' Baltimore

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I read that his spinal cord was 80% severed.
    Understood, but as to how (the cause)?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    I'm kind of amused by this "grow up" thing, as it's clear that your point of view is immature and underdeveloped. You can't even make up your mind.

You mean specific to this event?

We can post some white thugs wilding out if it makes you happier... want some pics of frat boys who spit on vets and pissed on our flag? Sports game victory-and-defeat riots? More savage Pumpkin unrest, perhaps?

You don't have to be sorry...

I like this one simply for it's composition-in-frame:

So... are you agreeing with me?

These rioters happen to be black... but didn't you just agree that that was irrelevant?

Why all the racial stuff in this thread?

Are the minds here really no better than among Sharpton's hordes of race-owned zombies?
    What's your point?

Please tell me why it's okay for these folks to do what they're doing, because, obviously, I'm missing something.

Great. White punk lighting stuff on fire, and flipping birds like a thug. Throw him in the slammer too. He'll most likely grow up to overdose on meth.

What's your point?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62NATO View Post
    If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, according to Kalashnikev it's not a duck...
    Well if it looks like a duck, then what color is he, and what's he up to? I've heard that he might be an undercover Muslim Brotherhood waterfowl, sent by the Democrats to push their agenda down our throats so that homosexuals can eat illegal-immigrant-made pizza together in a public restaurant in front of our kids while citing climate change statistics.

Did he sound all gay like, "qhaaaaaahhhhk..." or did he say "Allah u Quackbar!"

BUY GOLD NOW!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Please tell me why it's okay for these folks to do what they're doing, because, obviously, I'm missing something.
    It's certainly not OK.

I'm just not big into race pimping or feigning ignorance as to the root causes.

I'm honestly surprised that jello headed thinking made it so many pages on here...

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    It's certainly not OK.

I'm just not big into race pimping or feigning ignorance as to the root causes.

I'm honestly surprised that jello headed thinking made it so many pages on here...
    What's the root cause, big dog?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Has not been determined.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I dont think they know. They said he had no other injuries though which is very odd.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    On a side note:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...book-po/nk5Rf/

“I don't think she anticipated that we would respond as quickly as we did,” Chandler said.
    Dickens has been charged with disseminating information related to terrorist acts.
    East Point police say their investigation is ongoing and there could be more charges. The FBI is conducting its own investigation.
    Sounds like, down here, we're getting it right.

I see the "authorities" showing that there aren't any consequences for this sort of behavior, nor will they call a spade, a spade....

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investig...ism-definition

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
    Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
    Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

You wanna picket, and hold signs, and redress grievances, alright then partner, get yer 1A on.

When the line crosses into burning police cars, smashing people's skulls in, throwing bricks, etc. you've earned yourself a one-way ticket to Gitmo.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's being said he was recovering from a spinal cord injury during a recent car accident. He was out on the street and when he made eye contact with one of the bicycle Cops and decided to run. When he was caught he had an illegale knife.
    Now if you been arrested multiple times, have an illeagle knife in your pocket all while you should be perhaps home recovering, I would think deciding to run from the Cops was a really bad decison.
    This is going to end up like Ferguson, when we end up getting the details some folks are going to have a lot of egg on their faces.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What's the root cause, big dog?
    Traplife.

Something needs to break the cycle.

I'd sling rocks too if I were born into that circumstance.

Also, a large role is played by Law Enforcement Agencies that are not standards and discipline based, and do not hold their personnel accountable.

Allegations of misconduct should be aggressively investigated... and if the accusations are founded, harsh, swift justice should be applied. The problem is that we allowed government employees to form Unions, and we allow these Union members to investigate themselves. The process is broken on it's very face.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast