Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: m4 Law enforcement

Feedback Score
    I understand the desirability of the LEO roll mark, it being no longer available - and it will always command a premium among collectors for sure. That said, for a shooter, the $800-900 LE6920/6720, sans the LEO roll mark, will get the job done equally well.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    There are better investments than storing an assault rifle for "a couple of decades" on a hunch that a restricted roll mark is going to bring big bucks.
    Assault rifle?!?

There may be better investments, but it won't stop you from shaking your head 20 years from now when seeing the price of an LE marked lower 20 years from now and remembering how you thought they were over priced when they were only $2000 each
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    I don't live for 20 years from now. I don't live for even 10. A recent heart attack changed my perspective on life. For me, the 6920 is good- now. Whatever money I save goes towards ammunition, shooting, and fun now. I don't begrudge anyone who desires an LEO model. For me, purchasing a tool to save for possible gains decades from now isn't an option. Glad to be here.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    There may be better investments, but it won't stop you from shaking your head 20 years from now when seeing the price of an LE marked lower 20 years from now and remembering how you thought they were over priced when they were only $2000 each
    I agree, but I still won't buy one. I know what you're saying, as I am already shaking my head when I see M44 Mosin Nagants selling for $200+. In ~2002 I bought a laminated stock M44 from Tula made in 1943 for $40 at a pawn shop. Could easily get $300 for it today.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Assault rifle?!?

Real (legal) select fire riles (gasp...assault rifles) are pretty expensive as I'd assume anyone on this forum would know. Seemed clear that's not what he meant though.

Feedback Score
    Roll mark not a big deal...

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Unused LE restricted 6920s would likely sell for more than $1200. They will become more valuable with time. I hear those that don't like the idea of a restricted marking.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock22 View Post
    Real (legal) select fire riles (gasp...assault rifles) are pretty expensive as I'd assume anyone on this forum would know. Seemed clear that's not what he meant though.
    Yep. Just giving Europanties- I mean Eurodriver- a hard time
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have an LE marked 6920 from back in the day.
    I have a non marked LMT.
    Both shoot 5.56 the exact same way.

If you really wanted one I would just buy a normal 6920 and send it off to be engraved. It'd be cheaper than paying for a "rare SWAT team 6 only" AR.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yep. Just giving Europanties- I mean Eurodriver- a hard time
    Got it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast