Thread: Where to rent a full auto AUG in Las Vegas...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Where to rent a full auto AUG in Las Vegas...

I'm specifically looking for a full auto AUG. Anyone know of a place in Las Vegas I can shoot one.

Due to my previous civilian job and my current Army job, I have played with A LOT of small arms, but I've never tried an AUG and always dreamed of it. If it is ever going to happen, Vegas is probably my best chance.

TED

Feedback Score
    Try Battlefield Vegas

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think battlefield was gonna go but didn't get a chance

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Green Valley range in Henderson (about 15 minutes from the airport on the 215) had one hanging on the rack for rentals last week. Also Discount Firearms had one for rentals. They are between the Fashion Show Mall and the 15 freeway (about 2 minutes west from the strip). LAV is right, Battlefield Vegas has basically everything, so they are a good choice too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Holy Cow!! Battlefield Vegas charges $90 for 50 rounds!!!

I can not afford that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TED View Post
    Holy Cow!! Battlefield Vegas charges $90 for 50 rounds!!!

I can not afford that.
    I know that sounds like a lot but when you consider the cost of wear and tear on the guns and then the costs of ammo, range, rent, employees, etc... it's really quite fair. I thought about opening a FA rental facility in my area with all the Tech industry gamers around but the numbers weren't something I felt comfortable with once I guessed what the approval and land would cost along with actually building the facility.

At the end of the day it's something most people are going to spend a couple hundred bucks on once or twice in their life to do. I think it's worth it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Yeah, if you've done it once you've done it a million times IMO. After doing M16, M249, M2 numerous times, its not something I'd spend any money on.

But I agree with Liberty that as a business case, it isn't too far off. 50rds of ammo is $15 to start, add in employee, building, insurance, utilities, in addition to the weapon...