Thread: PDW Stock feedback

Feedback Score

PDW Stock feedback

Has anyone tried one of the PDW Style stocks seen on LWRC UCIC PDW? (MVS, NEA, troy...etc) How did they work for you? Any cycling issues?

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    I have a Troy PDW,
    Attachment 35500

I like the overall size and compactness. Its heavy and it uses a one piece BCG/Buffer assembly. The biggest drawback is that your lower jaw and cheek rest on the metal guide rods which is a little uncomfortable and after shooting a few mags, your jaw starts to hurt and is sore the rest of the day. Its not "technically" a one hand operation, you need both hands to extend or collapse, one hand to press and hold the position lock tab and one hand to pull or push stock. Overall it looks awesome, and can minimize your weapon into the smallest size possible, but once you deploy your weapon, you need both hands to get stock into position. Other than that it cost over $450. I have since removed and installed a Sigtac arm brace.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brycewise View Post
    Has anyone tried one of the PDW Style stocks seen on LWRC UCIC PDW? (MVS, NEA, troy...etc) How did they work for you? Any cycling issues?
    I had a LWRC UCIW stock. It was like a mini SOPMOD almost, really liked it. LWRC did a great job with it. Never had any issues, only downside is that I think it requires a special buffer and spring (obviously a unique buffer tube as well. I would highly recommend it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TNW View Post
    I had a LWRC UCIW stock. It was like a mini SOPMOD almost, really liked it. LWRC did a great job with it. Never had any issues, only downside is that I think it requires a special buffer and spring (obviously a unique buffer tube as well. I would highly recommend it.
    I also like this stock, very comfortable and short.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TNW View Post
    I too have the LWRC stock and it works great with my 11.5" Colt. No issues
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    This was the 8.5 I had this on. Was always too worried about the can to shoot it suppressed, and it was STUPID loud haha.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I've got one of the Troy's for a 8" 300 build but I still haven't gotten around to putting it together since the stamp came in...

Feedback Score
    Have you thought of the colt N stocks, they are small and compact.