Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the least favorite semi-auto that you own?

Feedback Score

What's the least favorite semi-auto that you own?

Obviously, background matters. If you love ALL your guns, which gun do you love the least?

Mine is a Smith and Wesson SW99 for accuracy reasons. I have a Taurus PT90 that isn't all that accurate either but I love the way it shoots and handles.

All 4 of my semi auto pistols are reliable.

Feedback Score
    Hmm, least favorite huh? I'd have to say the two Glocks that I've since given to my father and my brother. But in current possession probably my XD40 Sub Compact. It simply gets the least amount of use out of the lot, which includes- Beretta 92fs, CZ75SP01, Wilson Combat KZ45, FN5.7 and DE50.

Feedback Score
    I don't keep them. I have a couple I haven't shot in a while. I don't dislike them, it's not that they're out of favor, I just want to focus on something else. Lately it's been revolver shooting.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I only buy Glocks so I don't have this problem.

tisk tisk tisk
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I guess I don't own $hit guns so I don't have this problem either.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Colt 1908 vest pocket.
    Close second is the 1911 that popped a plunger tube at a very inopportune moment.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Least favorite these days is my Sig P229. Big, heavy, and I dislike double action and futzing with decockers. It's a pristine German model from 1997 and I admire the engineering and craftsmanship, but it's not a useful firearm for me anymore.
    Last edited by Hmac; 04-29-15 at 08:14.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Definitely my FEG PA-63. Absolutely no redeeming qualities on that gun except that I only paid $89 for it.

Feedback Score
    I really don't have the resources (space, time, $$$) to put up with guns I don't like, so when I get a lemon, I sell it, regardless what it is. I try to buy smart (sales, great deals), so I can almost always offload the dead weight at little to no loss..

Take Care,

Buzz

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Ruger P94... I can't hit a thing with this gun, but it was the first gun I ever bought and I just feel bad getting rid of it.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    - Pericles

"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast