Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the least favorite semi-auto that you own?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pomyc View Post
    Funny. Mine is a Ruger P89. My first pistol I ever bought and I too find it hard to get rid of it.
    Same here. My first gun and my first ccw. Ruger p89. Got rid of that as soon as I had a chance to try out some other brands.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Oooh, I think I may have this won!

Raven .25

Inherited from my grandfather. Took it out to shoot once, won't make that mistake again. Since it has some sentimental value, and absolutely no resale value, I've held on to it. Damn thing is all alloy, can't even hope it rusts away.

Feedback Score
    I would need to go to the least favorite that I have owned - if I don't like it, I sell it. So in the "have owned" category, probably a Taurus 92 (clone of the Beretta) with second place to a Kahr CW9. A gun that could fall into that category is an H&K P30 - I'm just having trouble warming up to this pistol.

Feedback Score
    Right now it's a toss up between a Glock 21 and an HK VP9. The Glock has been less than reliable, and the HK popped its trigger spring out of place at 175rnds.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by samuse View Post
    All I own is a few 9mm Glocks and one H&K P2000 V3 9mm.

I like the H&K least, but I still really really like it!
    Its hard not to like a reliable gun, but something has to come in last!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimMan View Post
    I would need to go to the least favorite that I have owned - if I don't like it, I sell it. So in the "have owned" category, probably a Taurus 92 (clone of the Beretta) with second place to a Kahr CW9. A gun that could fall into that category is an H&K P30 - I'm just having trouble warming up to this pistol.
    What didn't you like about your Taurus 92? I have one of them and it functions well even if the accuracy is just average.

Feedback Score
    I have had XD .40, glock g17 , H&k uspc 40 & now S&W M&P 9 & shield 9.
    Xd gets the nod it had a bad bluing finish . ( but they say they fixed that on the newer ones)
    The H&K was built the best and the glock was the easiest to disassemble and reassemble .
    I think I shoot the M&P the best .
    But all good guns.
    Oops almost forgot the taurus 9 mm (beretta Clone ) was not impressed .
    Last edited by Skar; 04-29-15 at 17:53.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Worst ever for me has been Glock 19s. Never have had a good one gen 2 and 3 all erratic ejecting messes. All my G17s have been fantastic.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Worst ever for me has been Glock 19s. Never have had a good one gen 2 and 3 all erratic ejecting messes. All my G17s have been fantastic.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Aaargh, my gen 2 G19 chucks brass to my forehead too!! My least favorite pistol is still my Beretta PX4 .40 cal. Not a fan of DA/SA or .40 cal for that matter.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast