Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mossie Midnight Mount...available?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jschmitt08 View Post
    Is Mossie Tactics out of business? Cannot find a mount in stock anywhere...
    what a shame. great product.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I went with the KZ alternative mentioned earlier in this thread. I can't compare it to the MMM, but I am not at all disappointed with it. It seems a bit bulky at first, but once mounted with your light, it seems to be a solid and appropriate solution.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Last time I got one, it was labeled as Battlecomp Midnight Mount IIRC. Seems like vaporware either way though.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    there is a company called dlp tactical that is selling an exact knock off of the pic rail version of the original mossie midnight mount. these are obviously from China as they're only being sold on ebay and amazon, but if you have to have the functionality of the original, this is probably the only way if they are indeed discontinued.

edit to update: the dlp tactical unit is sort of crappy. the bottom hole is tapped from the back side toward the front and there's no helicoil. the front is not clearance for a screw to go in. this means you cannot install the screw in from the front, you have to "unscrew" the screw out from the back. also the screws are too long.

this is no mossie midnight mount.
    Last edited by trinydex; 08-08-16 at 02:43.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12