Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tactical Latch for Charging Handle

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The PRI is the best of both worlds, large positive grasping surface, but the knob is straight so if it drags on gear, the gear will slide right off instead of getting caught up.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdWatcher View Post
    Just curious... is the "Gas Buster" useful? I don't recall ever experiencing "gas blowback". It has been over thirty years since I fired an M-16 (and now shoot AR-15s) and I was wondering under what circumstances you get gas blowback? (Of course, if this was a valid concern the cost would be justified.)
    Blowback is primarily a concern on DI guns with a suppressor.

Feedback Score
    Thanks... I figured it must be a concern in a variation that I wasn't familiar with.

Feedback Score
    Another vote for the PRI Big D.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I was a fan of the Gen I Tac Latch, but found that it was prone to snagging. It was also unnecessary due to my charging method. The Gen II was less prone to snagging, and just as redundant. However, if you are a big fan of the knife-hand charging method this is pretty much the only way to reduce the possibility of breaking the CH, or if done improperly, assist in breaking the CH.

I like the Big Latch for use under optics, it is also less prone to snagging.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12