Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tactical Tailor Covert Carry Case Arrived!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen_ATS View Post
    I'm just grumpy because of the heat down here in the SE

Stephen

Its 83 degrees with a light wind and bright blue skies up in the PNW, the heat is killing me as well.

I think something written on the side like "X-Ray film DO NOT BEND" would be a good idea. Anything that shows music, electronics, guns or gadgets is marked for a thief. Then again, I think if more thieves were shot, it would reduce a lot of our crime.

No one cares about X-Rays. The next marking could be "URINE SAMPLES", but that would probably increase the theft from the dopers looking to get a clean sample for their UAs.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Mine has a HUGE outside pocket that sags way down if I put so much as a bottle of breakfree in it. Is yours the same way? I've been trying to practically give the thing away for months.

Have the side stitched to take out the excess, fold the extra fabric over and find a female who knows her way around a sewing machine (or guy, but that just sounds wrong).
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Mine has a HUGE outside pocket that sags way down if I put so much as a bottle of breakfree in it. Is yours the same way? I've been trying to practically give the thing away for months.
    I'll gladly liberate you of it For a small disposal fee, though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12