Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CZ-75 - Talk me in to one

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I just got a cz 75 sp01 Tactical the other day! I have a few mags threw it and love the gun. I did Ed up ordering the ultralite/SD spring kit from Cajun gun works that will be here tomorrow.

I bought this gun for the range and bedside duty and I could not be happier.

Feedback Score
    Generally once someone holds a CZ in their hands then end up with one (or more than one). You said range toy so go full size all steel with a safety. The safety models sear cage is a lot easier to work on and souped up generally offers a better trigger than a comparable model with a decocker. If your refund is big look at the CZ75 Shadows models as they are "competition" oriented with usually better sights, and far better triggers because of the lack of a firing pin block. A few aftermarket parts from CZC/CGW can go a long way to really transform the DA/SA trigger pulls.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nimdabew View Post
    Www.czcustom.Com for all accessory needs. K for upgrades, www.cajungunworks.Com is fantastic as well. If you want mags, get mec-gar mags. The factory mags are made by mec-gar but cost twice as much. Here is the best price I have found on CZ mags including shipping.

http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/inde...0cd4e557635da6

Also, if you get a BD, expect to pick up a P-01 in the near future, and then a SP-01, and then an Omega, and then a P-01 Omega if they ever get here. I have one of the few P-02's that made it to the shores and it is my favorite gun.

You just had to bring the shadow line into the mix.....The Tac II has officially got me all hot and bothered. Not just to find a dealer in the area that can get their hands on one.

Feedback Score
    I always recommend the cz custom sao adjustable trigger. I haven't tried the comp hammer bur hear pairing it with the sao makes a very nice trigger, and that if you take out the fp block it gets into 1911 territory.

Swapping the trigger took some time, but is quite simple if you watch some youtube vids.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I always recommend the cz custom sao adjustable trigger. I haven't tried the comp hammer bur hear pairing it with the sao makes a very nice trigger, and that if you take out the fp block it gets into 1911 territory.

Swapping the trigger took some time, but is quite simple if you watch some youtube vids.
    My 1911 experience is limited, but I do have a pre B 75 (no FPB) converted to SAO with the CZC comp hammer and it is the best trigger I have ever shot. It is better than any 1911 I have tried.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I've always been minorly undewhelmed with stock CZ-75s, but with some work, they get quite nice.

The biggest struggle for me was changing the way I hold a pistol. I was used to holding plastic guns more like Bob Vogel, but with a CZ, or a 1911, there's a safety, and a big slidestop in you way. A few reps and some minor tweaks and you're up and cruising.

I was also worried the light trigger or the DA/SA would ruin my ability to go back to shooting other pistols well. Quite the opposite. After getting used to a long, heavy DA pull, factory glock triggers feel pretty good.

Basically,

"You know you want to."

Here's my SP-01.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I really enjoy the CZ. My personal opinion the metal frame guns seems to shift in my hands. With this pistol sticks like glue and I can really get a good purchase on the gun .wont be disappointed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by htomeheb View Post
    I've always been minorly undewhelmed with stock CZ-75s, but with some work, they get quite nice.

The biggest struggle for me was changing the way I hold a pistol. I was used to holding plastic guns more like Bob Vogel, but with a CZ, or a 1911, there's a safety, and a big slidestop in you way. A few reps and some minor tweaks and you're up and cruising.

I was also worried the light trigger or the DA/SA would ruin my ability to go back to shooting other pistols well. Quite the opposite. After getting used to a long, heavy DA pull, factory glock triggers feel pretty good.

Basically,

"You know you want to."

Here's my SP-01.

What holster set up are you using there?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Same question I have if you don't mind m asking price range . I prefer g code but I like the low cut guard in the picture thumbs up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Better yet, let me talk you into TWO of them you can transfer me one as a thank you. (I can't afford a custom shop one, but it sure had a nice pull n click to it.) good luck with it.

Happy trails.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast