Thread: SPF GTS/Denny's Guns Super Duty M16 BCG. $110 Shipped

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

SPF GTS/Denny's Guns Super Duty M16 BCG. $110 Shipped

GTS/Denny's Guns Super Duty M16 BCG. $110 Shipped SPF

About 200 rounds fired.

For the guys that never heard of the GTS/Denny's Guns Super Duty BCG. The “me” was Denny @ Global Tactical.

“The SUPER DUTY BOLT CARRIER GROUP is built by hand by me from the finest components for those individuals who want a drop in Bolt Carrier Group that exhibits the highest level of reliability.

The components used are as follows:

M16 MILSPEC PARKED BOLT CARRIER. INTERNALLY CHROMED

YOUNG MFG INTERNALLY CHROMED GAS KEY GRADE 8 GAS KEY SCREWS

CMT MILSPEC FIRING PIN

CMT MILSPEC CAM PIN. MOLY PLATED

CMT FIRING PIN RETAINING SPLIT PIN

CMT "CM" MARKED MPI BOLT COMPLETE

SHOT PEENED EXTRACTOR

CHROME SILICON EXTRACTOR SPRING

BRAVO CO.CORRECT DUROMETER BLACK BUMPER

BRAVO COMPANY 4 COIL EXTRA STRENGTH CHROME SILICON EXTRACTOR SPRING

The bolt carriers are shipped stripped. They are assembled by me personally. I check the keys on our granite block to make sure they are flat and true. I then de-grease the keys, screws and the mounting area on the bolt carrier.

Red Locktite is then applied to the bottom of the carrier key to insure a perfect gas seal. Red Locktite is then applied to the cap screws. The carrier key is then put in place and the screws are properly torqued tight.

The next step is to side stake the bolt carrier key. After staking the top of the key is peened to remove any burrs that may have occured in the staking process.

The ejector is removed so the factory ejector spring can be replaced with the Chrome Silicon ejector spring and the extractor reinstalled.

The final step before reassembly of the bolt is to install the Chrome Silicon extractor spring, black bumper and then replace the upgraded extractor assembly into the bolt
    Last edited by glazer1972; 05-24-15 at 04:51.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    btt..