Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One suppressor for multi uppers

Feedback Score

One suppressor for multi uppers

So I have decided to get a suppressor. My issue is I can only afford one but would like to use it with my 5.56mm, 6.8 spec II, and my 300BLK. Which supressor would do the best while staying short and light. I understand that there is no one trick pony when it comes to suppressors. It will stay on the 300BLK most of the time but I would like to use it on my other uppers occasionally.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    The Silencerco Omega looks to be the ticket. It's short, light, and modular. I've got a few more months before mine comes home from jail and I can't wait
    Justin

Feedback Score
    Silencerco seems to have the best option right now with the omega. I run a 762SDN6 and I'm very happy with it though. If I were buying today I would get the omega.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    YHM LT or ULT for those hosts.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jackmobes View Post
    Silencerco seems to have the best option right now with the omega. I run a 762SDN6 and I'm very happy with it though. If I were buying today I would get the omega.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD
    This is where I'm at. Paperwork in on an 762Sdn6 as well, for my 5.56, Argentine Mauser, and eventually a 6.8. The versatility of the sdn6 coupled with the sale price I paid ($640) meant i couldn't pass it up.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    "The one" from gemtech.

Same as their other quick mounts just need a muzzlw device.

Feedback Score
    Um, any QD 30 cal can fits the bill for what you asked.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    As has been said above, any quality .30 caliber suppressor with a QD mount will work.

That said, if I were looking to buy a single, do-all suppressor, I think the borderline-objective choice is a Silencerco Saker 762. Not only is it super durable and rated for all the calibers you want, but it also has exchangeable QD mounts so you can use it on almost any host, even if the muzzle device is from another manufacturer.

I'm a Surefire fanboy, but when you need one single suppressor to do everything with maximum flexibility, the Saker 762 is a no brainer. Nothing else can be used on so many things. It's also just a great suppressor in its own right.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Another Vote for the Saker 7.62, so far I have only shot mine with 5.56 .223 and 300 sub and supers. The Trifecta mount is amazing, nice tight and stable lockup. Also like that you can get a bit of a db reduction by changing out the Saker 7.62 endcap to a 5.56 one. I did look at the Omega but for a tiny bit more $ there is the Saker and I have seen the Saker go on sale from time to time and cost around the same as the Omega

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'm not a big believer in 1 can for everything, I think it's a foolish way to go about things... But if I was limited to 1 can, I'd take a Surefire SOCOM 762 mini.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast