Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Looking into getting my first, good, fixed edge kife.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I love the ESEE 4 and 6

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim D View Post

The Light My Fire Mora really has no equal for its size, weight, and price tag. I'd have zero problem recommending that to anyone as a starting point, a backup, or a loaner.
    I try to encourage everyone to pickup a Mora because it's so cheap, especially the Bushcraft Mora, which is slightly more stout than the typical Mora. It's light and can do nearly all of the major camp tasks that you need to do (heavier jobs calls for hatchets, saws, machetes, etc.). I have a Becker BK9 and while it's a great knife for hacking big stuff, it's just not too comfy to carry it around with you because it's so massive.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just got confirmation that Midway shipped my ESEE4.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I'm putting together a Laser Strike using their blaze orange scales. Thinking about a Junglas to match.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    For bushcraft it's hard to beat ESEE for the price. I buy all of mine from The Knife Connection, best prices I can find and they also carry exclusive custom blades/scales.
    http://www.theknifeconnection.net/esee-knives/

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I'm putting together a Laser Strike using their blaze orange scales. Thinking about a Junglas to match.
    I got the Laser Strike with the G-10 Knife Connection scales last month. The scales are a big improvement when compared to the OEM scales. The LS seems to be just right size wise for my needs. Over all it's a fantastic knife.

Feedback Score
    US NAVY
    1961-1965

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgs130 View Post
    I got the Laser Strike with the G-10 Knife Connection scales last month. The scales are a big improvement when compared to the OEM scales. The LS seems to be just right size wise for my needs. Over all it's a fantastic knife.
    Good to hear, I'm looking forward to mine.

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    I really like my esee 3. Also have a couple stainless steel companions from mora knives. For the price they are hard to beat and came sharper than any of my other knives.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456