Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How hard is it to do a SBR foru on line w/ATF with a Trust?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

How hard is it to do a SBR foru on line w/ATF with a Trust?

This my 2nd. SBR. The 1st was done back in 2007-8 the old way finger prints and waiting two weeks for my ex Sheriff to sigh off on it and they didn't call after they complete the forum. I want to try the on line version this time. Please give pointers to make the job run smooth as silk. I do have a Trust now. I am doing the long waiting game for my SF SOCOM RC 5.56MM and AAC Ti-Rant .45acp to get the OK Stamp.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Once you get your trust made, the whole e-form process is very quick. Maybe 10-15min to fill everything out and complete payment. After that just sit back and wait for an email containing your approval.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Follow the guide in the sticky: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...1-using-EFORMS
    It will be quick, as stated above.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
    Follow the guide in the sticky: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...1-using-EFORMS
    It will be quick, as stated above.
    It should definitely take you longer to read through ^^that sticky^^ than it will take to fill out the form.

Having a soft copy of your trust less than 3MB, and choosing the right browser, will be your biggest hurdles. And make sure you don't try it on a Wed, as eForms is down 6a-6p EDT.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Following BigWaylon's tutorial in the referenced sticky is for sure the way to go. I did one about 6 weeks ago...Followed that sticky step by step and it went it with minimal trouble.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Hit the save button after every step. My experience the past few weeks had me starting over too many times.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    That's as easy as it gets really. Spam save, and otherwise the tutorial mentioned is fantastic. If need be, run InternetExploder or a plugin like IETab, since I think their site is still designed around IE5 compatibility.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Like others have posted, follow the sticky in this NFA forum. I've done numerous form 1's following this guide and they all got approved without issue.

Feedback Score
    IE would not work for me. I used Safari and all went well. I think wait times are creeping close to 80 days now.
    John

If you spend much time around the guys who really, really know their craft, and who truly live this stuff, you tend to find that they are very soft-spoken and modest -- almost to the extreme. To my mind, that is a model worthy of emulation

AC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzed250 View Post
    IE would not work for me. I used Safari and all went well. I think wait times are creeping close to 80 days now.
    The issue with IE is eForms was designed to use IE8...and not "at least" IE8. The newer ones don't work.

I've had 100% success, at least as far as the browser is concerned, with IE8 and Safari. Luckily my work laptop is loaded with IE8, and I use Safari on my iPhone. As long as eForms and pay.gov are up and running, I can breeze right through using either method.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast