Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends New Rifle (Pics)

Feedback Score

Girlfriends New Rifle (Pics)

Here is my latest Ar15 build, this time for my girlfriend (Top Rifle). I have a Ciener .22 kit installed in it. For now I salvaged my Bushmaster xm15 lower to use on it and I put an A2 stock on it since she wants me to duracoat it pink eventually. If not I will have to find a lower receiver that matches it since it has a purplish hue. The rest of the parts will be complete guns or used on various other projects of mine. The Super Sniper is waiting on my .50 cal upper. The entire gun with optics and bipod will end up costing less than $700.

20" Armalite chrome lined 1/9 twist HBAR
    Bushmaster T marked flat top upper receiver.
    Armalite 1" 1 piece Scope Mount
    Tasco 6 - 24 x 40mm Target Scope with Mil-Dot and Turrets
    Harris BR Bipod 6"-9"

Any polite Critiquing is welcome.

Here is it above the one I finished a few weeks ago.

Feedback Score
    In all honesty, I couldn't pass up some of the deals I got, but she is a serious shooter, that needed her own rifle badly. For one, she sure could eat up some .223 and .308 ammo, so she should pay for the rifle in savings shooting .22lr instead, and secondly I don't like sharing my rifles with anyone lol. She goes shooting almost every time I do, and many times asks me when we are going to go again. I think I lucked out with this one.

Here are some pics of her the first time she ever went shooting. Ignore the date, it was sometime about a year ago.

I started her off on my xm15

She was hitting bulleyes within 10 rounds

Sadly for me, she fell in love with the M1A until I built this rifle just for her. I had to keep her away from shooting up my .308 and .223, but it is a small price to pay to have a women that looks great and stands behind me at the gunshow saying buy that buy that.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    You can never complain about a woman who, not only likes to shoot, but wants her own rifle. Mine is just now getting comfortable enough shooting handguns that I recently purchased a G19 for her, and she loves it. We're working her up to the M4's.

Good move on the .22 LR as well. Keeps her out of your stash.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    Man, My wife is so ready for me to start building her rifle. She wants an ar-15 so bad. She loves my AR, but wants one of her own.

Good job keeping the little lady happy!!

Feedback Score
    Guess, we have pretty good women. Does she want hers pink lol? Mine wants me to paint it pink with her name in the butt stock.

Feedback Score
    Ohhh No...She wants it all black with suppressor and Leupold scope. She is a little too serious sometimes...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jess_su View Post

It's very cool she's taken to shooting, you do need to get her some shooting glasses.

I'm lucky to be blessed with a wife that is a shooter too, this is her shooting her .50cal.

Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    Wow, I talked my wife out of getting the .50 cal. I didnt really have that much to spend anyway.

Here is the only pic of my wife shooting my gun that I have here at work. This was this past weekend on her parents property. Sorry for the crappy pic. We forgot the camera and had to use the cell phone.

Here she is with her Bersa Thunder .380 plus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jess_su View Post
    In all honesty, I couldn't pass up some of the deals I got, but she is a serious shooter, that needed her own rifle badly. For one, she sure could eat up some .223 and .308 ammo, so she should pay for the rifle in savings shooting .22lr instead, and secondly I don't like sharing my rifles with anyone lol. She goes shooting almost every time I do, and many times asks me when we are going to go again. I think I lucked out with this one.

Here are some pics of her the first time she ever went shooting. Ignore the date, it was sometime about a year ago.

I started her off on my xm15

http://www.skyunlimited.net/rifles/ar15_shooting4.jpg

She was hitting bulleyes within 10 rounds

Sadly for me, she fell in love with the M1A until I built this rifle just for her. I had to keep her away from shooting up my .308 and .223, but it is a small price to pay to have a women that looks great and stands behind me at the gunshow saying buy that buy that.

http://www.skyunlimited.net/rifles/ar15_shooting3.jpg
    Guns look great. Your GF is beautiful.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My lovely wife is a shooter NRA member and has her own AR and Colt Cobra 38spl handgun. She had her lower receiver etched by Jon at Anvil Arms to personalize it. The helicopter represents her job as a flight nurse on a EC-135 or a BK-117 helicopter. The FlyNr is her moniker aka flying Robyn and is also the name of our mini ranch. Her full name is etched onto the side of the pistol grip mounting stud, which of course in not visible unless you take off the pistol grip. The caduceus also know as the wand of Hermes above her trigger is an inside joke that really does not have anything to do with medical treatment. She loves blasting gallon jugs filled with colored water and out dated cans of diet Pepsi. For her birthday I am getting her an Aimpoint sight.

Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast