Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: single action perfection, getting very very close.

Feedback Score
    CD,

A double action Freedom Arms would likely be the ultimate!
    THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My circa 1998 4 3/4" .45 Convertible isn't a show pony, but very handy and light for its caliber, and the plow handle just soaks up recoil. Had the chamber mouths reamed out, and mostly run cast 250 gr. Keith SWCs, sized .454 through it. VERY accurate. ACPs are a sometime thing, but it does very well with those too. If I miss, it's my own doing and nothing else. Those stainless Lipsey .45 Convertibles are real lookers, though.

Feedback Score
    My contribution... Gen1 7.5" .45LC (Rubber Blue). I am the second owner, first was my dad at sixteen.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Damn, that is nice. I am seriously considering buying a SAA for my next BBQ gun. Yours is a beaut, and the family heritage just makes it even more special.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Damn, that is nice. I am seriously considering buying a SAA for my next BBQ gun. Yours is a beaut, and the family heritage just makes it even more special.
    Thank you sir. My grandfather owned a hardware store in upstate NY and he ordered it for my father. Firearms run deep in my family, my dad had a .22 at six.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12