Thread: Eagle M4 FB Singles- Trying To Locate A Couple

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Eagle M4 FB Singles- Trying To Locate A Couple

Anyone have any idea about where to locate a couple of these?

Thanks,
    Keith

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd try the EE and see what pops up. That would be the best bet.
    Also Eagle's website has them still listed though says to contact them for purchasing information and other places have them listed as out of production.

Also found a couple here http://www.amazon.com/Magazine-Pouch.../dp/B0035JGKTI
    But for that price i'd look at other options like esstac kywi shorty.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You can find them on ebay, sometimes even at a decent price. The older ones are US made, while the more recent versions are made in the Dominican Republic, if that matters to you. Also watch out for airsoft fakes. Make sure you can see the labels on the back side in the photos so you know what you are buying.

Feedback Score
    Do what I did - call Eagle and ask them. Their website showed zero in stock, but I was able to pick up a couple in CB.
    Shut up, row well, and live.