Thread: Suppressed Glock 21 Recoil Spring

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Suppressed Glock 21 Recoil Spring

Folks, Just wondering if I have to run an "other than stock" recoil spring in a suppressed Glock 21? Plan on buying a factory threaded barrel for it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow, this is the first time I've actually gotten ZERO responses. Kind of proud of it actually...

Feedback Score
    No, good to go with the stock spring. I run a Silencerco Osprey on mine, runs better than the FN FNX and 1911 suppressed.

Greg

Feedback Score
    Thread hijack. Do the new threaded OEM Glock 21 barrels work in all generation variants? My G21 was bought circa 1992-1993 so it should be early Gen 2 I think.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow guys, thanks for the response.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad101st View Post
    Thread hijack. Do the new threaded OEM Glock 21 barrels work in all generation variants? My G21 was bought circa 1992-1993 so it should be early Gen 2 I think.
    I'm not aware of any reason the factory barrel would not work in older Glocks. I went with a Lone Wolf because I wanted a different thread pitch. If you do put a new own Glock barrel in an older model, will you reply in this thread and let us know please?

Greg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fbody93 View Post
    I'm not aware of any reason the factory barrel would not work in older Glocks. I went with a Lone Wolf because I wanted a different thread pitch. If you do put a new own Glock barrel in an older model, will you reply in this thread and let us know please?

Greg
    I have the OEM barrel & wanted it b/c I have an HK USP Tactical with the same metric LH threads.
    Just have not tried it yet in the Glock. I'll pull it out the weekend and see if it cycles correctly with and without the can.
    I use the TiRant which I'm quite pleased with. It's great for armadillos in suburbia. :-)