Thread: SARMS? LGD or Ostarine.

Feedback Score

SARMS? LGD or Ostarine.

Has anybody used SARMs such as LGD, GW, Ostarine. Any side effects and what results did you see. I am thinking of trying one of these, I just don’t want to get in over my head on this stuff.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No however I believe GW was pulled from development by GlaxoSmithKline due to it causing cancer in lab rats.
    Two broken Tigers, on fire in the night,
    Flicker their souls to the wind...
    -Roads to Moscow

Not Forgotten:
    http://www.virtualwall.org/dk/KillenJD01a.htm
    http://www.virtualwall.org/db/BoddenTR01a.htm

Feedback Score
    Good to know!

Feedback Score
    From what I read they were supposed to be safer than testosterone use. But that kind of makes me wonder now.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Proper use of testosterone is very safe. Its the abuse, and improper use that gives it the bad rep it gets. Sarms cause HPTA shutdown, and if yku approach using sarms you should use serms (clomifene, tamoxifen) to restore testosterone production after stoppings sarms. Depending on your age, and how you feel you should look into trt. I have been on trt for almost 5 years, and it made a big difference in how I feel. Trt just replaces your natural production, so results are not like using large amounts of test, but if you have low t you will notice the benefits. Doctors also vary greatly on what they feel are acceptable levels. My doctor feels that you should be near the top of the range, some doctors think its ok as long as your in range. Its very simple one shot every 5 days, or you can look into Aveed which is testosterone undeconate. Which is a really slow release testosterone that allows injections to be done in intervals near 10 weeks after the loading phase.

Sarms are somewhat effective, but they do have some unwanted sides to watch for. If you go forward with trying sarms do not buy the cheapest ones you can find. Stick with the companies in business for years, with a proven track record of quality.
    Last edited by jstone; 05-31-15 at 16:46.