Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Suppressor Shoot

Feedback Score
    If 15 people show it will be better to get the private range. The cost is 100 for the first person and 20 each additional. Comes out to 380.00 for all 15 people. Divided up is 25.33 a person. The gallery which is what you would need for this is 30.00 a person. The set up for the normal range will not work but only cost 15.00 a person. The normal non Gallery range has individual shooting stations and no room for enough people to stand behind to watch comfortably because there is a railing 3 foot behind all the way down the shooting line. Now the Gallery has open fold out tables all lined up next to each other and you can shoot steel or tanerite or your own targets and full auto all of which is not permitted on the regular range. But neither of which can we shoot pistols and rifles next to each other. I believe there is no problem with that on your own private berm. But I don't know if they will have any kind of table set up for you with your own berm. You might need to supply it yourself? So for around 40.00 a person we could have our own berm with the RSO unless one of us coming is certified then its not needed.
    Last edited by jaybirdritenour2; 08-23-15 at 12:21.

Feedback Score

Florida Suppressor Shoot

Here is a list of individuals that have expressed an interest in going to this event.

1. Lane M.
    2. David L.
    3. Thomas F.
    4. William B.
    5. John K.
    6. Luke K.
    7. Jaybirdritenour2
    8. Firefighter37
    9. Teolax
    10. PatrioticDisorder
    11. Pod
    12. Ctsheepdog
    13. Blanca Busa
    14. Vision Remodeling
    15. Afjuvat

If your name is on this list but you do not wish to be included please let me know.
    If your name is not on this list and you would like to go please let me know.
    Last edited by ex95B10; 08-24-15 at 12:53.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Too far a drive for me. I have around 31 cans I could bring but just too far. You are more than welcome to come to our 5th annual 9/11 Shoot though. We have a ton of manufactures coming and donating to the raffle. We plan on doing at least 1 solid hour of suppressed shooting only. In any case I hope you all have a suppressed blast
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman1291 View Post
    Too far a drive for me. I have around 31 cans I could bring but just too far. You are more than welcome to come to our 5th annual 9/11 Shoot though. We have a ton of manufactures coming and donating to the raffle. We plan on doing at least 1 solid hour of suppressed shooting only. In any case I hope you all have a suppressed blast
    Where is this at? Address if you have it? I might be interesed if it is not too far.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman1291 View Post
    Too far a drive for me.
    Too Far?
    My drive to your place is 3hrs and 35mins.
    From your area to OSS is 2hrs 45mins.

I might be able to come down to Dade City to your 9/11 Memorial Shoot because that's how my rusted out Malibu and I roll.

ex95B10 aka: Range Time

Last edited by ex95B10; 08-24-15 at 12:38.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'll be there unless I'm on call that weekend, should know about a month in advance. I'm really looking forward to it. I have a Saker K, Saker 762, 2 Surefire RCs, 2 Surefire Minis, 2 Osprey 9s, 1 Osprey 45s, 1 Surefire Ryder 22a and a SiCo Spectre ii.

If you're interested in hearing anything listed above let me know, because I'm definitely not bring all 11 cans, but I will bring 3-5.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    I'll be there unless I'm on call that weekend, should know about a month in advance. I'm really looking forward to it. I have a Saker K, Saker 762, 2 Surefire RCs, 2 Surefire Minis, 2 Osprey 9s, 1 Osprey 45s, 1 Surefire Ryder 22a and a SiCo Spectre ii.

If you're interested in hearing anything listed above let me know, because I'm definitely not bring all 11 cans, but I will bring 3-5.
    If you would bring that Saker 762. I might end up with one eventually.

Feedback Score
    Do we have any more people coming? Still hope for us to enjoy a private section of the range just for us.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybirdritenour2 View Post
    Do we have any more people coming? Still hope for us to enjoy a private section of the range just for us.
    At last count we had 15 potentials but I would count on a 50% dropout rate so that would give us somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-8 that will show up.
    Looking forward to seeing what you guys are bringing with you.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ex95B10 View Post
    At last count we had 15 potentials but I would count on a 50% dropout rate so that would give us somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-8 that will show up.
    Looking forward to seeing what you guys are bringing with you.
    That sounds about right. We had 300 RSVP'd to the 9/11 shoot and only 160 people came out. Some stayed in because the forecast said rain...... it never rained lol! Plus, my guns happen to work in the rain.
    Industry T&E

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast