Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best LPK for very "special" SBR Noveske Gen 3 Lower

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Talking Best LPK for very "special" SBR Noveske Gen 3 Lower

I have a Noveske Gen 3 Lower that I want to be extra special.
    I have a Colt LPK and a few extra special parts...

Geissele SSA
    BAD-CASS-SA-ST SHORT THROW COMBAT AMBI SAFETY SELECTOR - AR15
    Noveske Pivot Pins

Looking for ideas for a real nice:

bolt release
    mag release button

anything else?

For the remaining lower parts I seek, money is no object.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I like the BAD enhanced pins more than the Noveske personally. BAD has a nice Mag Release button also, the EMR. I like a standard bolt catch, but many like the Seekins. My Gen 3 Noveske is set up exactly like you describe. I have a standard mag release button though.
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Check out the new magazine release from Forward Control Designs. I also recommend the Battle Arms pin sets over the Noveske.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Great suggestions Firefighter37 and Iraqgunz, Those was just the sort of parts I was hoping for.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Also check out the augmented bolt catch/release (ABC/R) from Forward Controls. And I agree with the others about the BAD enhanced pin set.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    While your dropping coin you may as well put a Norgon left side mag release in it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    While your dropping coin you may as well put a Norgon left side mag release in it.
    Funny, I was gonna suggest that, but I don't have one because I don't want to add $90 to all my lowers.
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    IIRC Forward Controls is also working on an Ambi mag release. I'd wait and see what they come up with before dropping that kind of money for the Norgon.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    All good suggestions, I have most of those on one build or another. I also like the Odin Works XMR2 ext mag release.
    Owner/CEO
    Light Tac LLC

Owner
    Mutiny Arms LLC

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I agree with IG on the mag release, I have tried some of the main offerings on the market for mag releases including, Seekins, Odin etc. I was using the Seekins billet mag release but really did not think the texture was aggressive enough. I then went to the Odin works mag release in which I really like, especially with gloves. It is easy to engage and the texture is aggressive enough, I also like that it sits lower for quicker engagement. I was sent a set of 6 FC mag releases to T&E and what I found surprised me. At first glance they do not look like anything too dramatic from the norm but upon installation it was quite a different story. I used the largest mag button with the most aggressive curvature. My finger sits perfectly in the curve and the texture is plenty aggressive. The mag release just felt... well.. better. It is hard to explain but it really has become my favorite mag release button now and will be the one I use going forward. Duffy is a genius when it comes to things such as this and I really should not have been all that surprised that it is IMO the best offering. I now your looking for LP but I would also glance at their Low Drag forward assist and the ABC/R. Both are seriously amazing and make you think, "why hadn't I thought of that sooner?"
    I will post pictures of the mag release shortly.

I will add another vote for the ETP and EPP from BAD.

Djegators have you used both of Odin works mag releases ? If so how does the XMR2 compare to the original one?

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast