Thread: BCM BFH 14.5 middy upper w/ pinned Battlecomp 1.5 + Centurion C4 rail (factory built)

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

BCM BFH 14.5 middy upper w/ pinned Battlecomp 1.5 + Centurion C4 rail (factory built)

For Sale (no trades):
    Complete and factory built BCM BFH 14.5" mid length gas upper with pinned Battlecomp 1.5 muzzle device (brings upper to non NFA OAL of 16") and Centurion Arms C4 12" rail. Includes BCM BCG and BCM mod 4 charging handle. Ill also throw in a black Magpul AFG 2!

This upper receiver group is in excellent shape. I've put approximately 350 flawless rounds through it. Ammo used has been exclusively federal xm193 and federal xm855.
    Per usual, there are a couple of tiny nicks in the finish where the iron sights were installed, but the spots are so small I couldn't even really photograph them. There are faint white paint pen witness marks on the 4 bolts of the Centurion C4 rail (common practice for obvious reasons). The wear in the upper and on the BCG etc. is very minimal and what one would expect in an upper that has fired approximately 350 rounds. Again, this upper group really is in excellent shape!

PRICE: $600.00 shipped to your door in a BCM upper box + BCM stickers etc. Includes tracking number.

(The following URL is a link to this exact upper configuration on BCMs website. You will note that this configuration ships from BCM at $1088.94
    http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Produ...4BFH%2DC4%2D12 )

Payment:
    I accept a discreet Pay pal gift or we can do a regular pay pal transaction, but buyer must pay all fees. Do not include any reference to firearm parts in the pay pal description boxes etc. Upper ships within 48 hrs of receipt of pay pal payment.

Please message me with any questions! Thanks for looking!

Item will be shipping out of Georgia. I will only ship to states where it is lawful to possess this upper (legal states within lower 48 etc.)

Pictures of upper are attached!
    Last edited by joeyjoe; 08-09-15 at 16:29.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    *bump* Price Drop!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Sold!