Thread: Boker "cop tool"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Boker "cop tool"

I picked up a Boker "cop tool"

It was first made by Wilson, but was over $100. At that price it didn't make much sense for some, but can now be had for under $50 shipped via Amazon. At that price, it seems a great deal and tool. It gives one many options, some of which a standard knife cant offer, or when you simply don't want to trash an expensive knife. I won't EDC it personally, but will add it to my kit bag I often have with me or travel with, etc. I think a good small pry tool one of the least appreciated and under valued tools going. Page linked below does a solid review so I don't have to:

"The Cop Tool is a simple concept, that was brilliantly put together by Roy Huntington, a police officer with more than twenty years of experience. The Cop Tool is a small stout package, measuring at 6” overall and weighing 4.2 oz. The strong fixed blade is made from high performance 440C stainless steel and is bead blasted creating an almost gun metal finish. The Handles are textured G10 and are slip resistant and removable for easy cleaning. The knife offers a 1 ¾ inch aggressively serrated blade, A sharp chisel tip and a seatbelt/cord cutter on the backside of the blade. Included in the package are a lanyard fob and a leather sheath with a clip for boot or belt use."

Cont HERE.

boker_cop_tool3.jpg
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    1) https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...Boker-Cop-Tool

2) Once in awhile I will carry a Wilson Cop Tool(D2 steel) on my duty belt behind my gun. I have both original models not the cheap Boker model which I use to own. I like the option of a fixed blade. I usually wear the tanto model, it is small but super tough at 6 inches.

Recently, we had to cut some hardwood flooring to remove a bullet fragment for evidence. My partner was using a hammer on my cop tool to break the floor and recover the bullet. I know it kinda is a collector knife but I believe in using them. The knife came out with a couple of hammer marks and a little bit dull. After that showing everybody wanted to buy one, I told them good luck with that. I also have a Joe Watson knife that I wear also.

I believe a fixed blade will trump a folding knife most of the time for utility use. YMMV

Stay safe
    RGGreen