Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VERY interesting J-frame development. Lasermax integral flashlight.

Feedback Score
    I need another J frame so I can test stuff like this. Mostly I just want another J frame.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I am extremely interested.
    Just FYI, they also have one available for the Glock 42/43, along with Streamlight and Viridian.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    $150. Ouch.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Amazon has it for $121 and there's probably cheaper places if you look around.

I recently got the Glock 43 version of this light and I'm pretty happy with it. I just need to custom-order a holster for it.
    Last edited by CleverNickname; 08-19-15 at 21:31.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Actually hit 500 rounds today. Shooting it in the rain with dark clouds I was able to use the laser and the light. The unit is solid. I was training in Savannah this week and it was the only gun I brought. Nice little gun for walking at night on the street and the beach. Just drop it in the ol' shorts' pocket and walk.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Using separate lights are great, and have many advantages but are slow.
    When I walk around at night I have my a Surefire in my hand so it is actually quicker for me than drawing my Glock equipped WML, but I usually carry two both lights and if I need to free up that hand I just slip it into my pocket. That said I want one for my J-frame. That is a great setup with the CT and the light.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    OP, do you have any pictures of the light on? Curious to see how bright it looks and how good the beam is. Looks like a really good option and I'm liking the reviews.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123